Well, this is one of the question I frequently ask myself and it would be the question of everyone on this green earth. Right from my childhood i was thinking about it. But i have never come up with an answer and even now i do not know. My belief is that at least one day, before I am dragged to my judgment day i should know why i am here.
Let whatever be the reason, but we are here on this earth. I have wasted my life until today, doing nothing, neither for me nor for the society. But, not anymore. I have strong future plans both for me and for my society and I do hope and I have full confidence that I will fulfill it in some time before 2020.
I welcome all people with same attitude as mine and I do have lot of stuff that need to posted regarding our country and I want to have a great revolution in INDIA, (At least started by me, I think no one does it) so that all countries turn here to see the great momentum as foreseen by our Scientist and Ex-President, A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. We should not be slaves for anyone, anymore.
Those who have similar ideas and want to improve our country, i recommend them to interact with me and want you to read my blog regularly. "LETS DO IT FRIENDS....."
Let whatever be the reason, but we are here on this earth. I have wasted my life until today, doing nothing, neither for me nor for the society. But, not anymore. I have strong future plans both for me and for my society and I do hope and I have full confidence that I will fulfill it in some time before 2020.
I welcome all people with same attitude as mine and I do have lot of stuff that need to posted regarding our country and I want to have a great revolution in INDIA, (At least started by me, I think no one does it) so that all countries turn here to see the great momentum as foreseen by our Scientist and Ex-President, A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. We should not be slaves for anyone, anymore.
Those who have similar ideas and want to improve our country, i recommend them to interact with me and want you to read my blog regularly. "LETS DO IT FRIENDS....."
No comments:
Post a Comment